Best of Aloo qeema kabab on sale. Hi guys my name is Sana Ahsan & Welcome you all to my Channel Kitchen with Sana. Aloo Keemay ke Kabab, Cutlets, ya phir Aloo Chop Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK. Mince Potato Kabab (Aloo Keema Kabab) -Kababs are all time favorite by everyone, make this kababs in mutton/beef for your lunch or dinner learn how to make. This is the recipe for making Allu Qeema. Hit the like button, share my video and subscribe to my channel.
Aloo Keema Recipe - Aloo Keema is delicious mouth-watering Pakistani dish. Aloo Keema recipe is a perfectly balanced diet, made with a healthy combination of meat and. Amazing Dhaba Style Aloo Qeema Recipe that you will always treasure. You take on roasting percolate Aloo qeema kabab working 22 receipt as a consequence 10 steps. Here is how you fulfill.
instructions of Aloo qeema kabab
- also of For Qeema preparation:.
- add 1 of pao qeema.
- then 1 tbl of spoon zeera.
- Prepare 1 tbl of spoon lal mirch.
- use 1 tbl of spoon dhaniya powder.
- You need 1 of \2 tbl spoon haldi.
- then of Salt as required.
- give of Oil.
- add 1 of \2 ghandi hara dhaniya.
- This 3-4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of timatar.
- This of For potato mixture:.
- You need 5 of potato boiled.
- Prepare 2 tbl of spoon chaat masla.
- give 1 tbl of spoon Kali mirch.
- then 1 tbl of spoon kuti wi lal mirch.
- This of Salt as required.
- Prepare of For preparation of kabab:.
- also 2 of egg.
- then of Oil for greasing.
- add 1 cup of vermicelli.
Comments posted by users for Potato and Mince Kebabs (Aloo Keema Kabab) recipe Kabab Aloo Keema Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Aloo aur Qeema Cutlets are a popular snack in Pakistan, usually serve with chaats. Everyon enjoys them as a side-snack to meals too. Keywords: keema, kima, qima, aloo kabab, qeema, potato.
Aloo qeema kabab instructions
- Boil the potato and then mash then properly.
- Add all the spices of potato mixture into it..
- Then take oil in a pan...
- Add chopped onion. Fry it until it changes it's colour..then add mince into it...
- Add chopped tomato and cook for 10 minutes..
- Add all the spices and cook for 15 minutes on low flame.
- Then add green chillies and green coriander..cook for another 10 minutes..
- Now make the kababs of potato..take two kababs then add prepared mince between the two kababs and sealed it well..
- Then dip into egg and then coat with vermicelli to add crunch in kababs...
- Fry it until it turns to golden brown...
A different way to make a well-loved favourite. I saw this recipe on a Pakistani cooking show and was struck by how a masala base was made first, and the keema added after. Aloo Matar Qeema Recipe in urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Cooking Method of Aloo Matar Keema Recipe. In a cooking pot, add cooking oil, onion, cumin, green chili and fry until light.